|In this past October (2020) the Shifti Community lost Chris "Robotech Master" Meadows to an accident involving an SUV hitting his electric bike and leaving the scene. While we may never know the full story of this event, the administrators of Shifti will work to preserve his account and works here as he'd wish us to. Thank you all for being such excellent people.|
User talk:Robotech Master/A Meating of the Board
Noticed a Typo
On the very last line of the story, it should say:
- In the shadows across the bay, Tocsin crouched, watching… an unbalanced gleam in his eagle eye.
Also, I just want to say again that I'm really enjoying the stories in this new setting. Keep it up! :-)
Comments on the DC
- Felix was gone, and the secret door behind him was in place, undamaged.
- Should be Fritz. (I remember from my first read-through that his name used to be Felix, but that hasn't been mentioned yet at this point.)
- “So perhaps all Zane need do is keep Fritz toying with him for as long as he can, as the bird who plays wounded to lure the cats away from the nest.
- Everyone all the way to the BBQ place saw the landing, ya know,
- You might want to spell this out, unless she actually said it as B-B-Q rather than barbecue.
- The RIDE was one of the largest of its type Rhianna had ever seen, a Nextus LEO(f)-HSA-008C.
- No error here, I was just amused that when I saw this model number my immediate reaction was to google it so see what it looked like, until I realized a split second later that, duh, that's not going to work :-)
- The woman knew how to pull strings, or had done favors for more influential people in Nextus Administration she “retired” with her choice of RIDE.
- This looks like two sentences got mashed together or something.