|In this past October (2020) the Shifti Community lost Chris "Robotech Master" Meadows to an accident involving an SUV hitting his electric bike and leaving the scene. While we may never know the full story of this event, the administrators of Shifti will work to preserve his account and works here as he'd wish us to. Thank you all for being such excellent people.|
Well here I am, finally found a slightly tolerable job, temporary at least, but now am idle and trying to appear productive, without being too productive. So instead I'm going to ramble on here until you recognize me utterly from the TSA, or perhaps if my battered little heart will permit, write a story or two!
I mostly do the kinder, gentler brand of TF, far from the terrors and cruelty and domination found in many of the stories here. Usually too depressed and flat from a rotten life though, it does take such effort and hope to write. Well, I'll just putz around here see if I can write something stupid and undeveloped, and that way it doesn't hurt as much when you don't have to care. Really I'm not all that depressed all the time, just in a rotten situation for long enough it's practically etched into my body, hopefully not my soul.
- Hey there and welcome to Shifti. Did you want the above text on your User Page instead of here? This is for more general chatter and responses, like a message board. Your main user page is where you will post your stories. --Buck 20:28, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- Oh no, I'm just babbling here a bit. Will describe myself more eloquently on the user page, if I ever feel like stroking my carefully groomed and pampered ego. =) Currently a bit busy though. The afternoon, it comes like a battering ram!
- Eep. I knew that. >.< Just forgot, sorry.
- No problem. We'll be doing some housecleaning stuff while you learn how to use the wiki. Also, make sure you sign your responses. The second button from the right next to the horizontal line is a "signature" button. You can do indents with a colon. Multiple colons will intent farther. There are also some helpful formatting items in Help:Templates. --Buck 14:38, 4 April 2008 (EDT)
- Sure, whatever. I'll thank you not to insert your signature between 'fou' and 'nd' in my word 'found' though. Hmph! --Tasci 19:15, 4 April 2008 (EDT)
- Huh? Where did that happen? --Buck 19:19, 4 April 2008 (EDT)