Shifti is a wiki devoted to fiction involving shapeshifting of every variety - animal, anthropomorphic, transgender, age regression, inanimate, you name it. Here people can post stories, reviews, link collections, references, and all manner of other resources.
If you wish to post a story please visit Help:Posting stories for more information. The "Upload File" link is not intended for text.
Site news can be accessed via the Current Events page.
If you're interested in helping to keep Shifti operating, then check out the Donations page. We are currently accepting all forms of monetary support available. In that vein we are planning to publish an anthology of stories that can be found on Shifti. Details can be found on the Best of Shifti page. If the book works out well we may publish a new version each year.
For Our Readers
For Our Writers
- Getting Involved - Want to contribute, but don't trust your writing skills? Here's ways you can help become part of the Shifti project and keep it running smoothly.
- Why We're Here - Who we are, how we got here, and where we're going.
- Current Events - Want to know what's new and going on with the Shifti project? Keep yourself informed and up-to-date courtesy of the Administrators on this page.
- TSA-Talk - The premiere TF community mailing list which spawned this project. Some stories will make it to the mailing list and yet never reach Shifti.
- TFNet IRC - Live Chat with other members of the community.
- TSA-Bash - A yearly get together for TSA-Talk and other transformation enthusiasts. Since 1998.
- Book Reviews - Community-provided reviews of books you can find in stores.
- Story archives - There's a few other TF story archives out there which we are not at all pledged to overthrow and destroy. You can find them here.
- Art archives - We don't do TF art archival here at Shifti, but these folks do!
- Web comics - Our index of webcomics with either a TF focus, or occasional plotlines thereof.
- Movies - Our index of movies that may have relevance to the TF community.
- Miscellaneous links - some blogs and maybe another wiki or two.